Le Virtù offers a variety of private dining options for any occasion, from birthday and wedding celebrations to corporate meetings, from intimate dinners to large gatherings. We are happy to accommodate special requests and to customize the event and menu to fit your specific needs.
Our Garden Pergola Chef Table
– An intimate setting in our bucolic garden beneath a lighted pergola, where our kitchen creates off-the-menu, traditional dinners based on the season and your desires.
– For groups of up to twelve guests, we will improvise a 5-course dinner using the best local and Abruzzese/Southern Italian ingredients.
– The Chef’s garden table must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance. Optional wine pairings are also available.
– A personalized menu (priced according to components) can also be created for this space.
– In the cooler months, the Chef’s table option is also available in our kitchen-side dining room.
– Throughout the year, the kitchen-side dining room (seating up to 32) is available.
– From late Spring to early Fall, the patio and “Campo” garden area can host groups as large as 80. We can also offer traditional, Abruzzese-style, outdoor grilling as well as tent and heat portions of the garden.
– The kitchen-side dining room and patio can also be combined to create a single space (up to 60).
– The entire restaurant (including the patio and garden, in season) is also available for private occasions (interior capacity is 60; interior and exterior capacity is 100). .
If you’re looking to have a singular, authentic regional Italian meal in the comfort of your own home, Executive Chef Joe Cicala and Sous Chef Brandon Howard can oblige. We will handle all aspects of dining, from food prep to dinner service. For information, please contact us at 215-271-5626 or email us at email@example.com.